Sarek Ladies - Sunset
Sarek Ladies – Sunset
- Stainless damascus steel
- Inspiration from viking bracelets
- High gloss polished finish
The elegance of the unique dials in mother-of-pearl is matched with new GoS presentation boxes in Swedish crystal. The manufacturer Vas Vitreum is a family owned company that is now run by the 4th and 5th generation of glass craftsmen. GoS and Vas Vitreum collaborated in designing a multi-functional crystal box that serves equally well for display as elegant protection of the watch inside.
- Case: 31.5 x 40 x 9mm (5ATM)
- Lug width: Single lug, 16mm strap
- Glass: Flat sapphire glass with double sided AR coating, extra hard on outside
- Movement: Soprod A10 with GoS triskele rotor, dark satinized and additional handfinished counter weight with model engraving “Sunset”.
- Dial: Three-layered dial with premium white mother-of-pearl on top and a thick layer of Swiss Super-LumiNova below for the best available afterglow and colored luminescence. The luminescent material is enclosed by a thin rhodinated brass plate with hand-soldered dial feet. The dials have a EU design protection and are manufactured and assembled by hand in the GoS workshop.
- Bezel: Stainless damascus steel from the masters at Damasteel in Söderfors Sweden. The bezel is manufactured and finished in the GoS workshop.
- Index ring/rehaut: Two layers combining previous GoS design with inspiration from viking bracelets. The hour markings are opened to show the color and light from the dial. All elements have polished bevels and satinized top surface.
- Hands: GoS spear shape in high gloss polished Rhodinated finish
- Crown: GoS design in highgloss polished with satinized grooves. It is 6.5mm in diameter and has double gaskets.
- Case finishing: Stainless steel worked with inspiration from viking rings and then fully highgloss polished to provide lustre.
- Strap: Handcrafted and tapered 16-14mm in either black moose leather or pastel colored premium leather with Swiss made stainless steel GoS deployant buckle.
- Every watch engraved with “Sarek 1/1” to indicate that every watch is a unique piece in addition to a serial number.
- Five year guarantee