- Midnight Blue to be based on Norrsken
- Bespoken handegraved Bezel
- Soft cylindrical pillow made from reindeer in the box
- Moose leather strap
During autumn of 2017, Patrik developed a new finishing method with the goal to introduce a dark and more elegant dial. The separate nuances of black and blue in the Damascus steel pattern are a result of combining a contrast finishing with tempering in multiple steps. The colors of tempered steel are created when light is reflected on the surface. Different nuances are experienced when light source or reflection angle changes.
- Case: 43.0mmx10.5mm (5ATM)
- Lug width: 22mm
- Glass: Domed sapphire glass with double sided AR coating, extra hard on outside
- Movement: Soprod A10 with GoS triskele rotor, dark satinized and addititional counter weight in hand finished German silver.
- Dial: 164 layered steel Damascus steel with a Wildflower or Pools pattern and a GoS Midnight Blue tempered finishing.
- Index ring/rehaut: Two layers combining previous GoS design with inspiration from viking bracelets.
- Hands: GoS spear shape in high gloss polished Rhodinated finish
- Crown: GoS design in highgloss polished with satinized grooves. 7mm in diameter and with double gaskets.
- Case finishing: Stainless steel, worked and finished with inspiration from viking bracelets. Optional scroll engraving on bezel by Swedish master Stanley Stoltz.
- Strap: Handcrafted Black Moose leather, fitted with stainless steel GoS buckle. (Chocolate Brown, Khaki or Matte black available as alternatives)
- Every watch engraved with “Sarek 1/1” to indicate that every watch is a unique piece in addition to a serial number.
- Five year guarantee
- Delivered in handcrafted presentation box in Walnut, made by Kanevad wood artist.