Sonomaster Chronograph Vintage
- 43mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with Brushed Finish
- Black & Beige Dials
- Hands with Superluminova
- Tachymeter Bezel
- Crown inspired by Amplifier Control Button, Push Buttons inspired by Bass and Treeble Buttons, Water-resistant 50m / 5ATM
- Opened Case-Back at 360°
- Domed, Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Chronograph (central second, 30-minute counter at 12, hour counter at 6), Bi-Retrograde date and seconds, at 120°, Hour, Minute
- Calibre RSV-Bi120 : manufacture bi-retrograde chronograph movement, automatic mechanical winding and column wheel (LJP-LC01 base)
- 60-Hour Power Reserve
- 28,800 alt./h
- Swiss Made
- Stainless Steel Strap, 22 mm Width
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Folding Clasp
- Prestigious Watch Box
Unique design inspired by mechanical measuring instruments, RESERVOIR watches redefine boldness. The Swiss Made movement offers a radical way to read time – retrograde minute, jumping hour, power reserve. It transforms time into a precious resource, a faithful ally of adventure. Every 60 minutes, the single hand retrogrades and activates the next moment with the same intensity. To make every hour count. Fail or prevail but Make It Bold.
RESERVOIR watches reflect the functionality and aesthetic appeal of counters or gauges primarily from cars, aeronautics and marine. An era in which precision instruments were at the service of mankind, when the adrenaline coursed through the driver’s or pilot’s veins as he embarked upon voyages that demanded courage and high performance.
Twelve collections build the RESERVOIR assortment through four universes and one separated range: GT Tour, Supercharged, Longbridge, Battlefield, Kanister (Cars), Airfight (Aeronautic), Tiefenmesser, Hydrosphere (Marine), Sonomaster (Music) and Comics by RESRVOIR (Blake & Mortimer, Popeye). All models are equipped with a bespoke and patented horological module associated with a manufacture movement, assembled at La-Chaux-De-Fonds in Switzerland by a renowned watchmaker (calibers RSV-240 or RSV-Bi120).
The collections are distributed globally among 20+ countries, including the United States, Japan, Europe and Middle East, on-line and through a network of 80+ luxury retailers, the core range being priced at 4’000 euros. Established in 2017, RESERVOIR is presenting its novelties annually at international watch fairs (e.g. Time To Watches / Baselworld (Switzerland), Couture (USA), SIAR (Mexico),…) receiving outstanding reviews from the world media.
Collections were nominated four times for the Geneva Grand Prix de d’Horlogerie de Genève (GPHG) in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, selected at the 2021 Only Watch charity auction and received the Red Dot design award in 2022.