Sarek Ladies - Midnight Blue
- Flat sapphire glass
- 164 layered steel Damascus steel with a Wildflower or Pool pattern
- Crown in highgloss polished with satinized grooves
- Case with stainless steel
The patterns and tempered natural coloring of the Sarek damascus steel dials are inspired by the landscape of a valley in Sarek national park in Swedish Lapland. Sarek National Park is regarded as a Swedish national treasure and is often referred to as Europe’s last true wilderness area. It hosts the largest Moose (Älg) in Europe and is also home to 100 glaciers and six of Sweden’s 13 highest peaks. The park is 2000 square kilometers of majestic and untouched wilderness and its remoteness is matched only by the breathtaking beauty of its peaks, valleys, and fast-running mountain rivers.
- Case: 31.5mmx9mm with 40mm lug-to-lug (5ATM)
- Lug width: Single lug, 16mm strap
- Glass: Flat sapphire glass with double sided AR coating, extra hard on outside
- Movement: Soprod A10 with GoS triskele rotor, dark satinized and additional c-weight in handfinished German silver.
- Dial: 164 layered steel Damascus steel with a Wildflower or Pool pattern. Tempered coloring of dial results in unique combinations for every dial.
- Index ring/rehaut: Two layers that combine previous GoS designs with inspiration from viking bracelets. The polished GoS logo applied to the lower ring. Both rings with polished bevels and satinized top surface.
- Hands: GoS spear shape in high gloss polished Rhodinated finish.
- Crown: GoS design in highgloss polished with satinized grooves. It is 6.5mm in diameter and has double gaskets.
- Case finishing: Stainless steel worked with inspiration from viking rings and then highgloss polished to provide lustre.
- Strap: 16-14mm in either black moose leather or pastel colored high quality leather with stainless steel GoS deployment buckle.
- Every watch engraved with “Unique piece 1/1” and a serial number.
- Five year guarantee