- 2022 novelty
- Bronze case
- Green dial
- Green NATO strap
- Waterproof watch container
The Hydrosphere Cenote is a tribute to the natural tunnels and wells of water and light commonly known as « cenote » in Mexico, whose origins date back thousands of years to the Mayan civilizations.
While diving, the light entering these caves reveals a multitude of bright color variations, in particular dominant of greens colors caused by the reverberation of the jungle in the water.
- 45mm, Bronze Case with satin finish
- Green dial with sundial finish, white indexes, magnifier on the jumping-hour window
- White Index
- Unidirectional, ceramic rotating bezel with double scale for reading the time at different diving depths before and after the retrograde minute hand’s return
- Screw-down Crown, Watertight up to 250m, Helium Valve
- Stainless Steel Screwed Back
- Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Retrograde Minute, Jumping Hour, Power Reserve
- Caliber RSV-240 mechanical with automatic winding composed of a proprietary patented module of 113 parts on a Manufacture movement (LJP-G100 base)
- 56-Hour Power Reserve
- 28,800 alt./h
- Swiss Made
- Green NATO strap, mounted on bronze stirrups
- Bronze Pin Buckle
- Additional Black Rubber Strap
- Waterproof Watch Container
Unique design inspired by mechanical measuring instruments, RESERVOIR watches redefine boldness. The Swiss Made movement offers a radical way to read time – retrograde minute, jumping hour, power reserve. It transforms time into a precious resource, a faithful ally of adventure. Every 60 minutes, the single hand retrogrades and activates the next moment with the same intensity. To make every hour count. Fail or prevail but Make It Bold.
RESERVOIR watches reflect the functionality and aesthetic appeal of counters or gauges primarily from cars, aeronautics and marine. An era in which precision instruments were at the service of mankind, when the adrenaline coursed through the driver’s or pilot’s veins as he embarked upon voyages that demanded courage and high performance.
Twelve collections build the RESERVOIR assortment through four universes and one separated range: GT Tour, Supercharged, Longbridge, Battlefield, Kanister (Cars), Airfight (Aeronautic), Tiefenmesser, Hydrosphere (Marine), Sonomaster (Music) and Comics by RESRVOIR (Blake & Mortimer, Popeye). All models are equipped with a bespoke and patented horological module associated with a manufacture movement, assembled at La-Chaux-De-Fonds in Switzerland by a renowned watchmaker (calibers RSV-240 or RSV-Bi120).
The collections are distributed globally among 20+ countries, including the United States, Japan, Europe and Middle East, on-line and through a network of 80+ luxury retailers, the core range being priced at 4’000 euros. Established in 2017, RESERVOIR is presenting its novelties annually at international watch fairs (e.g. Time To Watches / Baselworld (Switzerland), Couture (USA), SIAR (Mexico),…) receiving outstanding reviews from the world media.
Collections were nominated four times for the Geneva Grand Prix de d’Horlogerie de Genève (GPHG) in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, selected at the 2021 Only Watch charity auction and received the Red Dot design award in 2022.