Immersion is imminent. A submarine quietly folds into the unfathomable depths of the ocean, disappearing without trace from the surface and taking with it a world whose space is enclosed in heat and wetness. The metallic ping of the sonar pulses in the glacial silence, and the smell of the diesel engines saturates the air. The heat is suffocating in the engine compartment, and the noise deafening.
RESERVOIR continues to enrich the watchmaking vocabulary with a high-end watch bracelet made of rooster feathers. Braided in the Parisian workshops ATELIER M.MARCEAU by the “plumassier” Maxime Leroy, the new watch accessory is available in full-fledged chromatic quintet.
RESERVOIR x ATELIER M.MARCEAU – Model fitted with a feather strap, calf leather lining.
- 43mm, Bronze Case
- White and Blue Dial
- Screw-down Crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
- Titanium Opened Case-Back at 240°
- Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Retrograde Minute, Jumping Hour, Power Reserve
- Self-winding Mechanical Movement, Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA2824 calibre
- 37-Hour Power Reserve
- 28,800 alt./h
- Swiss Made
- Rooster Feathers Strap, Calfskin Lining, 22 mm Width
- Stainless Steel and Bronze Butterfly Folding Clasp
- Additional NATO Strap provided with quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
Prestigious Watch Box